<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : 10 Fun And Healthy Snack Ideas For Kids

5.22.2014

10 Fun And Healthy Snack Ideas For Kids


As much as I want Luke to eat like a little gourmet that is mentioned in the book, Bringing Up Bébé, we still have those days where he refuses to eat anything. I hummed and hawed for weeks on how I could make snacks and food more appealing, and then had a lightbulb moment. Why not turn food into something fun? I couldn't care less about the old "don't play with your food" adage when it comes to toddlers and little people. After all, it is something to be enjoyed, right?

I put together a fantastic list of 10 ideas for creative and healthy snacks over on Parenting.com. Be sure to come check out the whole kit and caboodle HERE! Happy eating and snacking with your finicky eaters!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

At May 22, 2014 at 3:56 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I'll definitely go check it out and pass it along to some of my friends with kids! :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At May 22, 2014 at 11:23 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Cute food art and I totally agree that playing with food is a great way to get kids to eat.

 
At May 23, 2014 at 12:24 PM , Blogger Dearest Lou said...

Heading on over to check out your post. Love the fruit car idea, my guy is such a picky eater and I need all the ideas you can throw my way (;

-
Cecilia
Dearest Lou

 
At May 27, 2014 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Shannon!

 
At May 27, 2014 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Heck yeah! :)

 
At May 27, 2014 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Little Z will love it for sure! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home