<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Beach Day Treats

5.27.2014

Beach Day Treats

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Fruttare, but all my opinions are my own. http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

I love a long holiday weekend. Actually, I've been a long time proponent of four day work weeks. Really though, think about how much happier everyone is when they get three days just to hang out and relax! I know we were!


We hung out at the beach, and the weather was perfect. Not too hot, just the right amount of wind to keep you cool, and many yummy snacks, including these Fruttare fruit bars. Luke could hardly wait to get his little chompers into the coconut ones! If you are looking for a refreshing beach day snack to keep cool, these fruit bars are your guys! I picked mine up at Target (duh), but they are sold at various nationwide locations. (And be sure to check out their Facebook page for coupons and all that good stuff!)





The rest of our time was spent swimming at the pool (which Luke thought was fantastic for jumping into from the highest surfaces possible), visiting a national cemetery in honor of the holiday weekend, and enjoying doing nothing grand in particular. I love the feeling of simply lounging around with no agenda after a long week of working my butt off. If you ever need a couch potato buddy, count me in!


(Look at Wes eyeing my strawberry bar! He snuck a few licks. I mean, how could I resist that cute face?!)


I hope your long weekend was just as wonderful! And seriously, be sure to go grab yourself a couple of boxes of those fruit bars! I highly recommend the coconut ones — it's like summer decided to have a kick off party in your mouth, which is a fantastic thing. Wishing you all lots of sunshine filled days!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At May 27, 2014 at 6:37 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh those look yummy!!!


Nightchayde

 
At May 27, 2014 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Christina! xo

 
At May 27, 2014 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

They really are SO good. I am thinking I need to go eat a coconut one right now! :)

 
At May 27, 2014 at 11:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Rhiannon! xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home