<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Birkenstocks

4.03.2014

Birkenstocks





Sandals: c/o Birkenstock via OnlineShoes (20% off your purchase with code 'ENJOY')
Jacket: similar
Tee: Target
Pants: similar
Bag: c/o Hearts
Nail color: Essie 'Fiji'
Lip color: Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm 'Audacious'

Three things ... I am mildly obsessed with the Birkenstock and black pants trend happening right now (this photo and this photo are the inspiration behind this outfit). The Gizeh Birko-Flor style I have are nice because they fit snug on my foot, and wow are these babies comfortable! I get what all the hype is about. The inner PNW girl in me is proud of this new venture into land of the Birkenstocks, and I will absolutely blame it on the PNW (that stands for Pacific Northwest if you aren't pickin' up what I'm puttin' down here) if I end up wearing them with socks (even though they would have to be toe socks). It's kind of in my blood — all that rain seeped its way in and is practically forcing me to do it (as is the failure to get my roots done in a timely manner)! Second, I can now officially bust out my favorite nail color since it is spring and all. Three, I thought I'd give the coral lip a shot and I LOVE it. I totally recommend these lip balms — easy to apply and the colors are the bomb.

P.S. Matt's impression of style bloggers. I was crying from laughing so hard.


Labels: , ,

28 Comments:

At April 3, 2014 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Bekka said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 3, 2014 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Bekka said...

You look bangarang! So stunning! And this PNW girl can't believe how hard you're selling me on birks. They look amazing with skinny denim vs the 90s baggy cargo pants I grew up on.

 
At April 3, 2014 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

My favorite style of Birks :)

 
At April 3, 2014 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Tisse said...

Ok you're gorgeous as usual but it's Matt that will break my silent blog reading style... I'm dying laughing! So excited for the day I finally get to knee-slap laugh with you in person. It's totally coming...I can feel it :)

 
At April 3, 2014 at 12:48 PM , Blogger Ann B said...

You look SMASHING!!! I am obsessed! I want that jacket.

 
At April 3, 2014 at 1:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just got a pair of Birkenstock Boston's in the mail the other day and I love them! I want a pair of Gizeh's eventually too. That pic of Matt is hilarious! Thanks for sharing that one :)

 
At April 3, 2014 at 4:50 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Haha! Matt should have his own fashion blog!

 
At April 3, 2014 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Tori Baldridge said...

So cute! I love Birkenstocks! You look hot mama! xo

 
At April 3, 2014 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

You look PERFECT! I have been debating back and forth if I wanted to join in on the Birkenstock trend. I mean...who would have even thought?! haha. ps. your hubbies interpretation...I died. Best ever.

 
At April 4, 2014 at 1:58 AM , Blogger Joke said...

You look pretty but I cannot and will not get behind the Birkenstocks trend. ;) That photo of your husband is AMAZING! :)

 
At April 4, 2014 at 12:26 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Say yes to the Birks! I would love to see a picture of those baggy cargo pants, por favor.

 
At April 4, 2014 at 12:27 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't they the best?!

 
At April 4, 2014 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Matt is pretty freaking hilarious. And please get that Navi baby into my arms, ASAP! Seriously, I think you guys need to plan a vacation to San Diego so we can meet!

 
At April 4, 2014 at 12:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Ann! This jacket is a good staple for sure!

 
At April 4, 2014 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Don't you just love them? I think I need to start sharing more of Matt's outtakes on here, don't you? :)

 
At April 4, 2014 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely! I keep telling him that, but he keeps refusing! ;)

 
At April 4, 2014 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Tori! Birks are where it's at! xo

 
At April 4, 2014 at 12:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Do it, do it! Seriously though, who would have thought? They are kind of hideous and awesome all at the same time. Isn't Matt funny? He's a goober for sure!

 
At April 4, 2014 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I totally understand trend aversions! For me it is overalls. I can't. I just can't. Matt's ability to model is pretty awesome ;)

 
At April 4, 2014 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Angela said...

hahaha. You are looking great Abbey!
Method Clothe

 
At April 6, 2014 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Katie said...

You look fabulous, Abbey! Dying over that photo of your husband. So hilarious! Best. Photo. Ever.

 
At April 6, 2014 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Hahahahaha! The last picture is hilarious! I'm loving the Birkenstocks! :)

--Jan

 
At April 6, 2014 at 6:35 PM , Blogger Flora and Fauna said...

Mama you look HOTT!!! I love this outfit and the way you work the birks is brilliant! Oh and your hubby is HILARIOUS!! We need more of that :) xo

 
At April 7, 2014 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Angela! xo

 
At April 7, 2014 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you, Katie! And Matt really knows how to take some good ones :)

 
At April 7, 2014 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

It's a framer for sure! ;) xo

 
At April 7, 2014 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, friend! I should definitely bring Matt's outtakes into the mix on a regular basis. He is wildly talented! ;) xo

 
At April 9, 2014 at 6:07 AM , Blogger 3girls1apple said...

I absolutely LOVE ur hair!!! Sorry just had to tell you. xoxo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home