<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Thank You

10.11.2013

Thank You

Tunic: c/o NV Blue. Maternity Boyfriend Jeans: Kohl's. Booties: Kohl's. Purse: c/o PB&J Boutique. Sunglasses: Target. Watch: Fossil. Bracelets: H&M. Lipstick: NYX.

First off, I just want to extend a big, fat, loving THANK YOU to all of you lovely ladies that commented and sent me emails in regard to our little fellow being breech. Your advice and personal experiences have been extremely useful in helping us make the correct decision and feeling at peace with whatever path God has in store for us as we greet our baby boy. I am so lucky to have such a genuine, awesome group of readers and friends I've made in this blogging journey. You all are the reason I love this little space on the interwebs so much, so again, thank you. I just love ya' all to pieces and would give you a big ole' pregnant bear hug if I could! 

Second, this tunic from NV Blue is treating my baby bump right these last few weeks. I try to stay away from anything that doesn't hide my tushy, and this top does the job in making me feel classy, put together and slim (as much as a pregnant lady can feel slim... and FYI, I am 5'2" and got it in a size small to fit over my bump to give me some room, should you be wondering what size works for you). They also have the sweetest tunics for little girls! Definitely be sure to stop by and check out the shop. It's all designed and made in San Francisco, and I always give an enthusiastic high five to American-made small business!

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend!

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At October 11, 2013 at 7:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I find that tunic very classy. love it! Your baby still has a few weeks to turn :). btw, you look taller, I am 5'3'' lol. Whenever you get a chance visit my blog www.mayraswhisper.com I recently posted a DIY for my baby's nursery and feel free to leave a comment.

 
At October 11, 2013 at 9:31 AM , Blogger Jessica Gitler said...

you look wonderful ... I am loving your hair like that!!!
Jess
Jess Cause Blog

 
At October 11, 2013 at 10:48 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Your outfit is so beautiful. I absolutely adore that purse :)
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At October 13, 2013 at 7:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

your maternity style is so inspiring. when I was pregnant I looked at so many blogs for inspiration.
feel good

passionateturban.blogspot.com

 
At October 14, 2013 at 8:56 AM , Blogger Dearest Lou said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant lady in the land (; Had to pin this for future maternity fashion inspiration!

xx
Cecilia
Dearest Lou

 
At October 14, 2013 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Gentri said...

absolutely beautiful!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home