<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Oh, Disneyland

10.04.2013

Oh, Disneyland


The magnetic pull of the magic of Disneyland caught hold of us, even all the way down in San Diego. We attempted to fill the void this last year with season passes to SeaWorld, but to no avail. I mean, the absence of those glorious, beastly corn dogs alone can make your heart ache and yearn for the goodness of the Disney life. Our hearts belong to the happiest place on earth, annual passes and all (here is our moderate to severe obsession with Disneyland in past days seen here, here and here).

And Luke in that Mickey hat that I posted on Instagram? Frame-worthy. It's clearly a natural habitat for us. 

I would also like to take another parent brag moment to say I am thoroughly impressed with Luke's prowess on all things cookie. The chocolate dipped gingerbread man does not mess around. Thanks for tipping me off on that one, Luke RoRo. You know how to make your sweet tooth of a mama proud!

Labels: , , ,

18 Comments:

At October 4, 2013 at 8:09 AM , Blogger Eryka said...

oh how i miss disneyland and mmm that corn dog looks soo good! {says the preggo!} haha

 
At October 4, 2013 at 8:17 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

fun! i've never been to disneyland but i have had my share of vacations in disney world. i'm so glad we're staying in california a while longer and we can finally go!

 
At October 4, 2013 at 8:18 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this! We are planning a trip to Disneyland. I wish we were annual pass holders. Maybe someday. Your pictures are so precious and I love what you said about being a sweet tooth. Too cute! I'm a sweet tooth too so I can completely understand that. :)

 
At October 4, 2013 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am SO jealous! I seriously love love love disneyland! hence why kevin and I went to Disneyworld for part of our honeymoon :) adorable pictures!

madelinewhite11.blogspot.com

 
At October 4, 2013 at 9:54 AM , Blogger Kristie's Blue Jeans said...

I love Disneyland too. I am guilty of owning a season pass and not going quite as often as I should. Love your maternity tunic, polka dots are so perfectly Diseny too!
~Krista
kristiesbluejeans.blogspot.com

 
At October 4, 2013 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Erin Collins said...

Such a cute family! So fun!

 
At October 4, 2013 at 7:28 PM , Blogger Erin Collins said...

Such a cute family! So fun!

 
At October 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM , Blogger jenna j. said...

Oh you're making me want to go back! My daughter is such a lucky girl... my in-laws are royally obsessed with D-land and bought her an annual pass when they renewed theirs. So she gets to go all the time. Lucky, lucky girl! It looks like the little man had so much fun... I mean, how can you not?!

-Jenna-
mama daze blog

 
At October 4, 2013 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

it doesn't get any better than Disneyland.

 
At October 5, 2013 at 12:41 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i have never been to disneyland. i know i should hang my head in shame. but i am going to take ava there just so i can buy her a hat with ears on it :)

 
At October 6, 2013 at 10:11 AM , Blogger Katie said...

Your polka dot outfit is darling! Love the Disney pictures. I have never been to Disneyland or Disney World but it looks like fun!

 
At October 6, 2013 at 7:55 PM , Blogger Jan said...

I have not been to Disneyland! I moved to the states six years ago and have only been in Universal City last month. Haha! By the way, GREAT pictures!

JanLoves

 
At October 7, 2013 at 5:45 AM , Blogger Bridget said...

that outfit! so great.

 
At October 7, 2013 at 4:23 PM , Blogger Jessica Dimas said...

Don't blame you, that place truly is magical! Loved that cute top you were wearing too!

 
At October 8, 2013 at 12:54 AM , Blogger Rach said...

Okay that polka dot top is perfect for Disney! How fun!

 
At October 8, 2013 at 6:36 AM , Anonymous Steph Smit said...

Disneyland! I love it there! Thanks for taking me back there through this blog post. :)

 
At October 8, 2013 at 3:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

these pictures are so colorful, happy, and adorable! :)

 
At October 11, 2013 at 8:55 AM , Blogger Staci Cooper said...

You hair is glorious in these pics!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home