<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

8.27.2013

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 Dress: Gap Maternity (similar). Scarf: LOFT (similar). Booties: Kohl's. Bracelet: LOFT. Watch: Fossil.

1) I am scratching and itching for the fall season. And not just because half my cold weather clothes contain wool in them. This outfit is my way of blending the still warm San Diego weather with hints of fall. Also, I will take one of everything that includes pumpkin in the recipe, especially this hot chocolate and this cake.

2) Fact: A "buttload" is an actual measurement of volume. It is the equivalent to 126 gallons (source).

3) Get used to me linking to the video of the 'NSYNC reunion at the VMA's at least once a month. I am still freaking out inside and watch it every day. And I am not sure when or if I will ever stop. Things like that really can bring a girl pure joy.

4) So, I literally peed my pants one night while we were on our Utah vacation. Full blown, wet drawers. We were playing a game at my brother's house, whereupon I started laughing hysterically and before I knew it I was screaming, "Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I think I am going to pee! No wait... I am peeing! Eeeeeeeaaaaaaappppp!" I sprinted to the bathroom in the most awkward of pregnant waddles, but by the time I arrived to the toilet the damage had been done. I'd sprung a huge leak, one envious of a toddler learning to potty train. On my sweatshirt went around my waist, and I came out to a family audience -- half laughing at me, the other half mortified with secondhand embarrassment. All I could muster was a, "Welp guys, I just peed my pants!" and I started laughing too. I mean, what else can one do in a situation like that? It's not my fault my bladder muscles have shriveled to crap because a 2 pound baby is sitting on them. Such is pregnant life.

5) Speaking of embarrassing moments, would you rather pee your pants in front of an audience of 100,000 people or have a booger dangling from your nose your entire wedding day that nobody bothers to tell you about?

Labels: ,

14 Comments:

At August 27, 2013 at 12:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

i feel ya on the bladder control. i sneezed the other day and completely lost it. not cool at all :(

 
At August 27, 2013 at 12:16 PM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

haha!! Love it...and I would rather pee my pants in front of 100,000 people!

 
At August 27, 2013 at 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so cute! I love this look!

 
At August 27, 2013 at 12:45 PM , Blogger Joke said...

I have not much to add other than saying you look lovely. Oh and I'd choose the booger! Photoshop! :)

 
At August 27, 2013 at 12:47 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You are looking SO beautiful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At August 27, 2013 at 12:50 PM , Blogger Dox said...

You are a beautiful mama!

 
At August 27, 2013 at 2:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd rather pee in front of 100,000 people - mainly because I kinda did throughout middle school. All. The. Time. It didn't help that my BFF was hilarious and in every class with me. I'm still not sure if it was a developing thing, or what, but I don't struggle with it anymore. I probably will when I get pregnant! At least you had that excuse!

 
At August 27, 2013 at 3:56 PM , Blogger Jan said...

Can I just tell you how beautiful you are?! :) But OMG you literally peed your pants! Hahahaha! Honestly though, I'd rather pee my pants in front of 100K people.

Jan Loves

 
At August 27, 2013 at 6:07 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

pee in front of the audience. At least you could maybe try to forget it ever happened! Wedding pictures are forever!!

 
At August 27, 2013 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Sierra @ Sierra's View said...

cutie patootie

 
At August 30, 2013 at 7:44 AM , Blogger The Style Storm said...

You look gorgeous!! Love your hair!

The Style Storm
xo, Christina

 
At August 30, 2013 at 9:48 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh that Pumpkin Spice Hot Chocolate sounds devine!!! Thanks for the Pinterest link :)

And yes, I know exactly what you mean. I am craving autumn more than anything else right now. Our summer has been hot and long up here in Vancouver, which is not something one normally complains about, but since having my daughter my internet temp has risen making feel even more hot. It's a double whammy and one that I'm not enjoying. I miss wearing layers and scarves and NOT sweating through my clothes, but at least Starbucks has their Pumpkin Spice syrup back :)

Oh, and I'd much rather pee in front of a 100000 people because that moment, as embarrassing as it would be, would pass and be over with, but wedding pictures....those are forever.

 
At August 31, 2013 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Katie said...

pee my pants in front of all those people. aint nobody got time for boogers haha.

have a beautiful weekend, lady!

 
At October 23, 2013 at 11:21 AM , Blogger Helen @ Blue Eyed Beauty Blog said...

Just wanted to stop by and let you know I featured your blog (and this post) on mine yesterday!

See it here: http://blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com/2013/10/prego-with-style-5-sources-for-cute.html

Helen
Blue Eyed Beauty Blog
Exercise Encouragement GROUP Blog

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home