<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Skirt That Bump

7.29.2013

Skirt That Bump

 Skirt: Sprightly So. Chambray Shirt: Sprightly So. Sandals: Payless. Belt: LOFT. Glasses: Vintage.

Maxi skirts might as well be my best friend during pregnancy. Let's think about this. They are stretchy. They generously cover my legs (translation: I don't have to shave). Oh, and they double as a midi length dress! 

I was getting sick of the usual style of this maxi skirt, so I decided to pull it up and transform it a little. By adding a belt, it accentuated my bump and gave it a whole new look! It's a wonderful way to rework your maternity wardrobe. I highly recommend it.

Also, I would like to take this opportunity once again to plug the fact that everything in my shop is 50% off! I am wearing a size small in the skirt and a large in the chambray top. I opted for the biggest size in the shirt because I can tie it up like I did above and it just gives it a more relaxed look, especially with a growing belly. Take note that there are very limited sizes left, but a lot of the items have stretch or a slouchy fit anyway, so going up a size will still work!
Looks like a lot of us are sporting our favorite maxi skirts and dresses this week! What can I say? They just make sense once that belly starts popping itself wayyyy out there. 

Make sure you check out how Lynzy, Emily, Laura, and Tiffany styled their bumps! This is our last round of Style That Bump, so I hope you found this helpful and inspiring in maintaining effortless style during your pregnancy!

Labels: ,

16 Comments:

At July 29, 2013 at 8:41 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

You look great! I love how you styled the maxi skirt :)

 
At July 29, 2013 at 8:57 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look so gorgeous!!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At July 29, 2013 at 9:06 AM , Blogger RebekahRose said...

So gorgeous! I just love how you styled you beautiful bump!

Xo,
Rebekah

Rebekahrgilmore.blogspot.com

 
At July 29, 2013 at 9:48 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but has anyone ever told you that you look like the actress Anna Camp? She is on True Blood which I watched last night, then reading your blog today it hit me ;) Love your blog by the way and pregnancy posts, I'm due with my 2nd boy as well!!

 
At July 29, 2013 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love this outfit! You look so absolutely gorgeous!

Tiffany Ima
Style Honestly

 
At July 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

You look so so so beautiful!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At July 29, 2013 at 1:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i don't think fashion blog pictures have ever made me smile quite so large. not many things cuter than that bump of yours covered in stripes.

 
At July 29, 2013 at 1:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Could you be more perfect!!?!?!?!??!

 
At July 29, 2013 at 2:04 PM , Blogger Style After Hours said...

I'm loving these baby bump styles!! So adorable!

webberwonderland.blogspot.com

 
At July 29, 2013 at 4:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Maxis are definitely my favorite right now! I can't get enough! Plus the current stripes trend? Love it!

http://buckiddo.wordpress.com

 
At July 29, 2013 at 5:54 PM , Blogger Amy Harris said...

seriously lived in maxi dresses/skirts near the end of my pregnancy. haha best thing ever :)
love//amy
amylynn188.blogspot.com

 
At July 29, 2013 at 8:01 PM , Blogger P. said...

All these ideas are so cute and chic, they make me want to get pregnant again!

Do I dare? ;)

xo,

Ana Paula

 
At July 30, 2013 at 10:10 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Everyone looks so pretty!! I love how you styled this skirt!!



Carsedra of:
http://www.embracingtherealme.com/
http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

 
At July 30, 2013 at 3:39 PM , Blogger Rita said...

Love your baby bump! Congratulations!

 
At July 31, 2013 at 3:38 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you are glowing :)

 
At August 1, 2013 at 9:38 PM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

Okay you're like the most gorgeous pregnant lady ever pretty much! and I've got to get the top knot down like you... seriously... I love it! You have got it going on pretty mama!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home