<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Delete, Delete, Delete

12.19.2012

Delete, Delete, Delete

Coat: Sprightly So Vintage. Top: Thrifted. Pants: Paige Denim. Boots: MIA. Hat: UO. Lipstick: MAC Rebel.

Sometimes it looks like I am just mean muggin' the world, but my face in these pictures is based purely on the fact that the ones where I am smiling just didn't look any good. Either I was smiling too much or my foot or arm looked all wonky. Such a big ordeal, I know ;)

The outfit picture selection process is quite a good one. It pretty much goes like this, "Delete, delete, delete... mmm, that might work... delete, delete... oh, I actually like that one... delete." Then 83 pictures later, there are 2 or 3 decent ones that made the cut.

Someday I will get more memory on this exhausted computer of mine. I think he's about reached his limit, even with all the deleting. Somehow, no matter how ugly the picture (the one with the lazy eye thing going on and a puddle of drool on the face) I just can't bring myself to take the axe to the photos of Luke, even after they are on the external hard drive and Flickr. It's an irrational fear. Please tell me I'm not the only crazy camera mom.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At December 19, 2012 at 6:34 AM , Blogger The Egg said...

haha this reminds me of "shit girls say".
i'm right there with ya.

xo the egg out west.

 
At December 19, 2012 at 6:49 AM , Blogger emily said...

lol. I'm with you! You look stunning in these photos though!

 
At December 19, 2012 at 6:55 AM , Blogger Laura said...

I love this outfit. The coat's color is amazing and has a great print. And the print on the top underneath is fantastic. I also love the hat, it's so cute with the braided detail!

 
At December 19, 2012 at 10:04 AM , Blogger crissy // mama boss said...

You're definitely not the only crazy camera mom. Goodness, the number of outtakes I have of my children... And I only just realized the potential for using the photos to embarrass them in the future... I kid, I kid... sort of. ;)

 
At January 10, 2013 at 10:07 PM , Blogger Natasha said...

Hahahahaha..... Deleting stuff never works =))))))) Cuz a couple hours or days later all of the free space is taken already with all other necessary stuff =)))))))))
That's my never-ending problem =))))))))

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home