<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Thankful Thing Or Two-sday

11.20.2012

A Thankful Thing Or Two-sday

 Outfit// Shirt: Thrifted. Scarf: Target. Denim: LOFT. Booties: JCPenney.

1) I am thankful for the absolutely brilliant and wonderful people I call my family and friends.

2) Fact: "In an experimental comparison, those who kept gratitude journals on a weekly basis exercised more regularly, reported fewer physical symptoms, felt better about their lives as a whole, and were more optimistic about the upcoming week compared to those who recorded hassles or neutral life events" (source).

3) I am thankful for wool socks and enormous cozy blankets on chilly mornings.

4) I am thankful for the wisdom of others, which kindly assists in leading and directing our little family of three in its rightful course.

5) What are you most thankful for?

Labels: , , , , ,

8 Comments:

At November 20, 2012 at 6:46 AM , Blogger Maggie B. said...

Today I'm most thankful for my father who didn't say I was stupid for driving to work on a flat tire and for AAA who came and fixed said flat tire by 9am. =)

 
At November 20, 2012 at 8:40 AM , Blogger Laura said...

You look itty bitty skinny minnie in these pics! I love that top on you and that fur! Plus I think you need to do a tutorial on how to do that hairstyle I am pretty much in love with it, so fun!

I am most thankful for my family... the one I was born into, my husband who is beyond what I imagined as a little girl dreaming of her prince... and our soon to be little guy on the way.

 
At November 20, 2012 at 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so cute with your little boy :) and I love the fur collar, super chic and warm...I am also very thankful for wool socks and blankets

 
At November 20, 2012 at 9:47 AM , Blogger Britt { Magpie Collective } said...

I agree with Laura- hello teeny waist!

Having bronchitis, I'll be thankful to breathe through my nose again. :)

Britt
Secondhand Magpie

 
At November 20, 2012 at 9:51 AM , Blogger The Egg said...

i'm gonna need a hair tutorial on this one....mmmmk?

the egg out west.

 
At November 20, 2012 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

New follower and super excited about it! Today I'm thankful for that fact #2 up there about gratitude and how it effects our lives. I needed to hear that. and I'm thankful my children slept in a little so I could shower with out a little boy climbing in and out the entire time.

PS you are adorable as is your child!!

Dawnelle
justdawnelle.blogspot.com

 
At November 21, 2012 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Mads said...

oh my goodness! Your hair is gorgeous here Abbey! I'm in love.

Madison
Looking Up!

 
At November 21, 2012 at 9:24 AM , Blogger Harley said...

im positive that you are the cutest. that first photo needs to be framed for posterity.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home