<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : I Guess These Count As Before Pictures

7.02.2012

I Guess These Count As Before Pictures


NEWS ALERT: We survived the move and have 90% of our crap is unpacked!

As I mentioned a few posts ago, we live on the top floor. Translation: we moved our life up three sets of stairs. Our 1,000 lbs life up three flights of stairs. Alright, so maybe I didn't move the big stuff and I have 3 burly men to thank for that, but I am still sore. Like, I feel like I ran 5 miles for the first time in my life. But no. I just walked up the stairs about 15 times. Ha. I take it that it my cue that I need to start working out, stat.

Anyway, here are a few snaps of the mayhem of moving. I suppose these are a rough set of "before" pictures. I can't wait to get it all put together! The lighting is amazing and there is such a laid back, beachy feel to our whole place. I am so grateful we get to live here!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At July 2, 2012 at 10:56 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love your workspace!

 
At July 2, 2012 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Kimberly said...

glad it's all unpacked that's always the hardest part, can't wait to see how you organize everything!

City Style

 
At July 2, 2012 at 1:07 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Moving is always so tough! Glad you've gotten a lot of it unpacked though!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At July 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM , Blogger Natasha said...

Yay! The move is the hard part. Unpacking is SO much more fun! Your space is beautiful. Can't wait to see the "afters"!

 
At July 3, 2012 at 7:35 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

it looks so light--i love light places.

and now you can do the fun bit of sorting it all out. and when you get done maybe you can come and sort the rest of mine out, i only moved like *cough* four *cough* months ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home