<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Red Hair And Polka Dot Hankering

5.28.2012

Red Hair And Polka Dot Hankering

You guys, Erika has the Current/Elliot polka dot skinnies. You know the ones that were plastered all over Pinterest that we all put on our must-have list? Yep, those suckers. If this isn't enough for you to fall in love with her style, you are out of your mind. And that beautiful hair? It's the shade we all wish we could rock but never will, unless you are a sassy little ginger already. Erika and I share Seattle roots in common (I grew up there) so she is awesome by default in my book.  Besides looking fabulous, girlfran is a talented seamstress. See for yourself...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
cardigan: old navy // tee: h&m // belt: gap // pants: anthro // shoes: steve madden

Hi Along Abbey Road readers!

I'm Erika. Redheaded, 20-something lady living in Seattle (and no it doesn't rain that much) with the husband and crazy dog we nicknamed monster. During the day I work in the corporate world in a tall building but by night I'm a bloggy wannabe-fashionista and sewer of fun color-blocked purses and wristlets and eater of lots of chips and salsa.

When Abbey contacted me to do a guest post I was a little nervous, cuz we all know that Abbey has MAJOR style. (Am I right?) So I felt a little pressure to find something good in my closet!

And what I came up with is all me-- a little mix of patterns (my pants are polka dotted) and some leopard because honestly everyone needs a bit of leopard in their life. :)

come on by to rouge & whimsy and say hi!

xo, erika

Labels:

1 Comments:

At May 28, 2012 at 5:26 PM , Blogger Kira said...

She is cute. Also, I love the new look of your blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home