<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

4.03.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Shirt, Boyfriend Jeans, Scarf: LOFT. Boots: JCPenney. Sunglasses: Anthropologie.

1) It seems that every time I am eating or drinking something messy while holding Luke in my lap, I spill some of it on his head. Woops. Sorry, baby. At least you now taste like a chocolate Drumstick.

2) Wearing 60's inspired clothing and then randomly coming across a 60's VW bus always makes you feel like the stars are cosmically aligned in your favor. Maybe next week we'll shoot for an 80's theme. I'm thinking color blocking and a 1984 Corvette would be just right.

3) I finally organized my closet in a coherent order. Have you seen that episode of Modern Family where Cam rearranges Gloria's kitchen so it "flows" (and to make her PO'd because they are feuding)? That's precisely what I've done with my closet. My shoes used to be in a bin on the other side of the closet in no-man's land. They are now beautifully lined up next to the handbags and accessories. There were shoes in there I totally forgot about! They will be making an appearance soon, now that we've reunited.

4) 101 Dalmatians and Peter Pan are the only two Disney animated features in which both the parents are present and don't die throughout the movie (source). That's kind of depressing. And tragic. Disney always goes for the emotional affect.

5) I'm going to Lucky FABB! Now I will be stressing about what to wear for the next 4 weeks! Anyone else going? It would be great to meet you!

Labels: ,

23 Comments:

At April 3, 2012 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I'm loving the hippie chic on you!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 10:53 AM , Blogger Angie | Pandaphilia.com said...

coachella ready! the VW makes m smile :) i discovered you on chictopia today and just wanted to say hi! :)

it would make me happy if you visited too!
pandaphilia style

 
At April 3, 2012 at 11:24 AM , Blogger sip-n-wear said...

Pretty scarf!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 11:37 AM , Blogger Ashley {hudson's happenings} said...

You look fab, lady. The van is just THE perfect touch. :)

And I have totally noticed that about the Disney movies...what is the deal!?

 
At April 3, 2012 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

What about Tangled? Or...Sleeping beauty? I think SB has both parents, anyway.
And I totally love the hippy thing you've got going on! :)

 
At April 3, 2012 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Stesha said...

you are sooo cute!!

xxoo

 
At April 3, 2012 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Nora said...

lovely hippie chic! suits you a lot!

bitterblondblog.blogspot.com

 
At April 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Mimi said...

i am loving the 60s vibe of this outfit! and i am excited to see your shoes make an appearance! ;)

p.s. i didn't realize that those are the only two disney movies in which both parents are present -- really interesting!

<3, Mimi
http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Fashion To Figure Giveaway: Win any item $30 or less
Poshlocket Giveaway: Win a Shelly Fabric Choker

 
At April 3, 2012 at 3:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the look and the VW! :)

 
At April 3, 2012 at 3:06 PM , Blogger Theresa said...

I love this! Such an awesome coincidence. I swear, one day I will own one of those buses.

 
At April 3, 2012 at 4:28 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

you look great love your sunglasses! and love that episode so funny sometimes i want to reorganize other people's stuff!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/
Misikko Hana Flat Iron Giveaway

 
At April 3, 2012 at 4:35 PM , Blogger Alexandrа said...

This hippie-style is amazing! You look very chic.

xx
http://ohsoalexandrish.blogspot.com/
visit my blog please)

 
At April 3, 2012 at 5:44 PM , Blogger Bree said...

You are adorable :)

 
At April 3, 2012 at 6:04 PM , Blogger Sarah Hartley said...

Um, YESSSS. I adore your hippie look.
Sarah
www.comingunstitched.com

 
At April 3, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Sierra said...

This is the greatest outfit. After seeing your first photo, I knew that I would be your newest follower :)

http://viennawaitsblog.blogspot.com/

 
At April 3, 2012 at 7:30 PM , Blogger Sierra said...

Also, the dads don't die in The Little Mermaid or Beauty & the Beast (does that count if the moms died before the movie started? Hmmm...). Anyway, now I really want to watch 101 Dalmatians. It's been too long!

 
At April 3, 2012 at 9:23 PM , Blogger The Mrs. and The Momma said...

You sure are looking all slim and trim! Love the hippie vibe!

I agree about Disney....there's some really bad behavior in those movies. I didn't notice it so much as a kid, but watching them with my girls makes me see them differently.

-Kristen

 
At April 3, 2012 at 11:47 PM , Blogger Ioana-Carmen said...

So hippie! love it :X
would you like to follow each other?:X
Fashionspot.ro

 
At April 4, 2012 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

You look amazing!!

Lischen
xxx

 
At April 4, 2012 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am loving the scarf and the pixie boots and sadly I am not going to the FABB conference, wish I was--can't wait to hear all about it:)

 
At April 4, 2012 at 7:50 AM , Blogger Amanda English said...

SO fun! I hope you can find that 1984 corvette! ;) xoxo A-

 
At April 4, 2012 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Larissa @ Living in Color | A Lifestyle Blog said...

Sorry, I can't help myself! I adore this outfit too :) lol, also, I love modern family :)

xo, elle from Living in Color.

 
At April 5, 2012 at 12:52 PM , Blogger Fashion With Ellie said...

super cute!! Love the scarf:)

Ellie

I'm following your blog:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home