<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Crazy Ladies & Baby Crazy

11.10.2011

Crazy Ladies & Baby Crazy

Cable knit sweater: LOFT.
Striped infinity scarf: LOFT.
Striped tee: LOFT.
Bump: The Mister.

My tummy is getting HUGE.

Women ask me all the time when I am due, and they are shocked to hear January 20. Just for your information, that puts me at 30 weeks. However, I look more like 35-36 weeks, which would be practically full-term. 

Nope, nosey ladies. Not even close. Well, kind of close, but still a couple of months. Now you feel awkward for assuming to know everything about being pregnant, don't you lady?

Alas, all this large-and-in-charge business means I will probably have a big baby. To me, a big baby equals a healthy baby. One who will hopefully sleep well through the night because he has some extra chunky-chunk to keep him warm and cozy. 

Needless to say, I am thankful for my healthy, chubby baby in my belly.

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At November 10, 2011 at 1:53 PM , Blogger Alyx said...

I love your outfit information... I've been lookin' to get me one of those bumps, and I guess now I know where to find one.

 
At November 10, 2011 at 2:11 PM , Blogger Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Perfect baby belly!! You are so adorable.

 
At November 10, 2011 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

such adorable photos! love the sweater and can't wait to see how cute the baby will look when he finally arrives! yay he'll be a January baby just like me!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At November 10, 2011 at 4:19 PM , Blogger Gentri said...

Aw! I think it looks perfect! These photos are adorable!

 
At November 10, 2011 at 7:49 PM , Blogger Cerrisse said...

I love your belly so cute and round. I had the same thing happen to me when I was prego. I got so big, people thought I was pregnant with triplets. The doctor even said that he thought the baby was going to be 9 or 10lbs. Well my little guy came out and was 7lb 6 oz. so you never know. :)

 
At November 10, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Blogger liz said...

Your belly is so adorable! Yay for healthy babies. AND CUTE ONES, which this one definitely will be.

 
At November 10, 2011 at 9:45 PM , Blogger Emma Frances said...

Love this! Your belly is adorable, your outfit is adorable! And I bet you're so excited to meet your adorable, chunky, healthy baby boy in a couple of months!

 
At November 11, 2011 at 6:33 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look amazing! don't listen to what anyone says..most people are idiots. :)
www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At November 11, 2011 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Melu103 said...

that's the cutest belly ever!
the first picture with the heart
is adorable! you should frame it and
put it in the baby's room :)




▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!
xoxo
Melina

www.onlyaflightaway.blogspot.com
▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙

 
At November 12, 2011 at 2:40 AM , Blogger Lischen said...

I'm so happy for you!
The first picture is so cute!!

xxx

 
At November 15, 2011 at 5:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I like your thinking, Chunk = Sleep :) Way to find the positive in silly lady comments!

 
At November 15, 2011 at 5:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot to mention that I love that scarf :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home