<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Sew Much Fun!

9.14.2011

Sew Much Fun!

My fabulous mom and dad visited this weekend. They dropped off our nursery furniture! Aren't they so nice? They gave us a crib, changing table, and dresser! It is adorable.

Twinsies! They are the cutest old folks ever.
While my mama and I hung out, she helped me tackle my monster of a sewing machine and taught me a few tricks. Since then, I have become slightly obsessed with sewing everything

 I just completed the crib bed skirt, changing pad cover, and my very own Uglydoll.


Beginning of the Uglydoll...


...and the final product!


Do you sew? What are your latest DIY projects?

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At September 14, 2011 at 5:13 PM , Blogger lrbodine said...

Aww! I miss your mom and dad! Cute nursery furniture and I'm impressed with the sewing skills. I have 0!

 
At September 14, 2011 at 8:59 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Awww that is so cute!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At September 14, 2011 at 9:56 PM , Blogger dear winsome said...

they are so cute haha, i need to get back into sewing!

Krystle
http://dearwinsome.blogspot.com/

 
At September 14, 2011 at 10:36 PM , Blogger Lindsay @ Delighted Momma said...

Adorable!! Love the little robot print! So cute and congrats on your pregnancy

new follower

 
At September 15, 2011 at 5:18 AM , Blogger Michelle Lee said...

cute post :)
followed you back thanks!

 
At September 15, 2011 at 5:33 AM , Blogger Style Journey said...

Your parents are just the cutest! I don't sew, so I definitely envy anyone who can! The changing pad cover is adorable!

Heather

 
At September 15, 2011 at 7:22 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love that changing pad! so adorable!
www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At September 15, 2011 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Simply Camylla said...

cant wait to see the nursery! its going to look fab!! You did a great job with your sewing projects!

 
At September 15, 2011 at 10:57 AM , Blogger Alexa said...

I love your nursery...so so cute. And that doll is perfection!
xo
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

 
At September 15, 2011 at 2:57 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

that is so adorable the uglydoll came out great! skirts i find are definitely easier than anything else clothing wise!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At September 19, 2011 at 11:56 PM , Blogger sherri said...

haha cute! i love uglydolls. i haven't sewn in a while but I hope to open my own shop one day!

sherri from SHERRI AMOUR

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home