<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Friday Favorites

8.26.2011

Friday Favorites

TGIF!!!

Working two jobs gets tiring, so I can gratefully ring in the weekend this week!

This is what my Friday is all about today...

Favorite craft: 
Scrapbooking

I need to catch up from 2010!



Favorite book: 
The Help

I just started reading so I can go see the movie, which I hear is fabulous!



Favorite song: 
Song for Bob by Nick Cave ft. Warren Ellis

For all of you music lovers, this song strikes right to the inner core. I came across this beautiful ballad on Pandora recently, and cannot stop listening. Perfect serenade to a peaceful Friday. 



Hope you have a delightfully relaxing Friday!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At August 26, 2011 at 2:39 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Two jobs...you deserve this weekend!! Hope it's a great one!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At August 26, 2011 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Brady and Brittany said...

The Help was a great book. I read it this summer at the beach! I feel you will love it.

 
At August 29, 2011 at 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post!! I'd like to read that book!

Have a look at my blog, we're finally back from Summer!! :)
http://littlesnobthing.blogspot.com/

 
At August 29, 2011 at 5:51 PM , Blogger heidi said...

i am itching to read that book since i keep hearing about it so much! hope you had a great weekend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home