<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : And Our Baby's Gender Is...

8.30.2011

And Our Baby's Gender Is...

Attention, ladies and gentleman:

The moment of truth has arrived...

we are having a precious baby boy!

Can I just tell you how excited I am? Now I can really get to shopping and decorating for the little stud muffin. I will be honest, baby boy fashion intimidated me at first. Onesies and shorts get really boring, really fast. This is until I honed in my fashion sights to that of the male species. And guess what? Boy clothes can be fabulous.

Here is a list of my favorite stores with killer little man style...

CrewCuts (J.Crew)

And here are a few of my favorite finds so far...

Gray Slip-On. Vans.
Skinny jeans, ankle boots, layered sweaters. H&M Kids.
Kid aviator sunnies. Crewcuts.
Brown tweed vest. Crewcuts.

Heaven help my husband.

Labels: , , , , , ,

12 Comments:

At August 30, 2011 at 12:43 PM , Blogger janel said...

Congrats! Boys are so fun!

http://www.afoolforfashion.com/

 
At August 30, 2011 at 12:56 PM , Blogger Alicia Marie said...

I have two little boys and you can get some great stuff for them! I really love Hanna Andersson and MiniBoden as well as H&M. There quality is really amazing. I have also found some really great stuff at Target, stuff that my hubby would totally wear...but in baby/toddler sizes!
Boys are wonderful and so so so much fun.

 
At August 30, 2011 at 1:23 PM , Blogger Mrs. Skvortsov said...

Congratulations!! How exciting. I totally adore H&M's kids clothes. Actually I love all H&M clothes. Now if only we would actually have one in Texas. :(

P.S. I got the scarf in the mail yesterday!!! Thank you so much. I adore it!

www.urbanstarlings.blogspot.com

 
At August 30, 2011 at 2:59 PM , Blogger Andrea @ Strawberry Chic said...

Yay! Boys are so much fun! True, there doesn't seem to be as much cute boy stuff as there is for girls ...you just have to look in the right places. Target has a cute line called "genuine baby" and of course their prices nice :) I splurged on a few baby Gap pieces for my little guy...although I wish I would have waited until he was a little older, they grow out of the 0-6 month stuff SO fast!

 
At August 30, 2011 at 6:54 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

You'll have the best dressed little boy EVER!

 
At August 30, 2011 at 10:19 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Congratulations!!! :D

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At August 31, 2011 at 5:48 AM , Blogger Kinderopvang Kiekeboe said...

Congratulations !

Nice blog, i follow, follow you me back?
http://melissasglamourworld.blogspot.com

 
At August 31, 2011 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Shaissa said...

Enhorabuena!!! Ahora cada vez más si que hay cosas increíbles también para los niños, menos mal!! Jaja. Besos!

 
At August 31, 2011 at 1:36 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

extremely adorable so happy for you!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At September 1, 2011 at 7:13 AM , Blogger Fashion-Bridge said...

Congradulations with a little boy! Oh you are probably so excited!
These photos are so,so,so cute!
And honestly, en cloths borring???It's way moooore fun than the women's one! At least they definitely have a bigger choice of nice stuff:)))Well, anyways I get this feeling every time I go shopping:))

Thanks dear for your comment!Paris was magic as always! I've posted somepics! It was so much fun!

X

Alexandra

http://fashion-bridge.blogspot.com

 
At September 1, 2011 at 7:24 AM , Blogger Simply Camylla said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! This is so exciting! Your gonna have the cutest little boy on the block!!

 
At September 2, 2011 at 12:55 AM , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

how adorable is that little brown vest. so cute. great post, love. don't forget to swing by and see this weeks Fash Fave and Fash Fail. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home