<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Rawrrr

5.02.2011

Rawrrr

I was wishing and hoping these past 2 weeks that I would find the perfect printed cardigan. It is essential to always place a print of some sort in your outfit. It especially makes a bold statement with one key piece.

My wish came true! 

I got this little cheetah number at LOFT.

(I know the exposure in the pictures is terrible, but I had no other time to take the pictures!)



Cardi, tank, necklace & BF jeans, LOFT; belt, vintage; shoes, Steve Madden

Start hunting for those safari prints! You won't regret it!

Have a super-duper day! God Bless America!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At May 2, 2011 at 1:13 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

love the cardigan so cute definitely gives the outfit something extra!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

 
At May 2, 2011 at 9:29 PM , Blogger Theresa said...

I loveee the cardigan! I really need to find myself some lightweight patterned cardigans to throw over things now that it's warmer! ♥

 
At May 3, 2011 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Monica and Whitney said...

I love the animal print!!

Ask the Duplex

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home