<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : That 70's Look

4.18.2011

That 70's Look

Today someone told me I reminded them of a character from That 70' Show. I replied asking if it was Jackie or Donna. They said Donna. Shoot. I so wanted to be more like Mila Kunis. After all, I am only just over 5'2"!

Anyway, I channeled the groovy 70s look with my new high waisted faded trousers! I am in love with them. Not to mention, they make me look a good four inches taller and leaner! Yes, please!



Shirt, purchased in Spain; 70's trouser,  necklace & ring, LOFT; earrings, F21; wedges, Target

I love the pockets on button detail on these trousers!

My version of That 70's Show

The best thing about today besides my fabulous new pants is that I get to watch Gossip Girl in approximately 30 minutes! I've been waiting for this day for a whole month now! Aren't you so excited? Gossip Girl discussion to be continued...

Hope you all are having a fabulous Monday!


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At April 18, 2011 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Kimberly said...

great outfit you look amazing love the pants! maybe if the shirt was tucked in you'd look more like mila that's how she would always wear it

giveaway on my blog!

http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

 
At April 18, 2011 at 7:57 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

Love these pants! They look great on you! And your necklace adds such a fabulous touch.

rebeccawithanR

 
At April 19, 2011 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Blunettes said...

It looks great! I love the 70's and 80's.

 
At April 19, 2011 at 11:51 AM , Blogger Monica and Whitney said...

I love the pants. I have been looking everywhere for some trouser pants like those with the buttons on the side. I love it!

http://asktheduplex.blogspot.com/

 
At April 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM , Blogger What Sadie Did said...

Ahh another fellow GG fan!!!!!! Yay!!!

Sadie x
http://whatsadiedid.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home