<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The Nineteen Seventies

3.15.2011

The Nineteen Seventies

One adjective to completely sum up my feelings about this iconic fashion era:

GROOVY.

I totally dig the floppy hat and intend to purchase one from my favorite place. You should too.

DVF, you've done it again. 
It doesn't get better than my two loves: 
mustard yellow & bohemian.
I can't wait to get my hands on these boss threads, however I will have to settle for the frugalista version. 

Oversized, square sunnies are the primo accessory to complete my totally far out wish-list. 

These 3 items combined will make for a stellar outfit, and I am psyched!

Until then...

peace, love, and granola, my loves!

P.S. Be sure to follow me! I will be starting a giveaway soon and it extends to all my wonderful followers! :)

Photos from UO & InStyle

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At March 15, 2011 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Erica said...

MaShay Hermann showed me your blog (we were roommates freshman year), and I'm so with you on the 70s comeback! I want to wear it daily! Now if only I could convince my office that it's work appropriate...

North Meets South

 
At March 15, 2011 at 11:43 AM , Blogger Fash Boulevard said...

Totally and beyond in love with your blog. It's my new crush. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I've been lucky enough since moving out here to work with some of LA's most respected designers. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

 
At March 15, 2011 at 4:30 PM , Blogger Morgan//Nuts and Bows said...

We are on the same wavelength girl! I LOVE the 70's! Great picks!

Meet Virginia Design

 
At March 15, 2011 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Rebecca said...

70's was all the rage on the runways this season. i'm diggin it.

rebeccawithanR

 
At March 19, 2011 at 5:19 AM , Blogger Lea Sømod said...

I love the sunglasses.

Would you consider checking out my blog? Follow one another if you want?

Lea Soe,
http://asianlea.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home