<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Baby, You're a Rich Man

3.06.2011

Baby, You're a Rich Man

Or a rich woman, I should say.

Want to know why? I'll tell you why.

I am going to showcase an outfit everyday this week for $75 and under. That's right. An ENTIRE outfit, accessories and all, for less than 75 smackaroos!

It's possible, believe you me.

Deal of the Day #1: Sunday Dress

Vest, vintage Liz Claiborne, $4Sundress, LOFT $5; blouse, LOFT $20; boots, vintage $8; bracelet, LOFT $9

Looking in style all for $46!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 8, 2011 at 7:02 AM , Blogger The Becks said...

I am excited about your new adventure! It is almost like Julie and Julia only something all your own. You look great!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home