<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : 5 Colorful Places I Want To Travel

4.30.2015

5 Colorful Places I Want To Travel

5 Colorful Places to Travel

1. Procida, Italy. This is a small island off the coast of Naples and it is so beautiful I can hardly stand it. These colors belong in a storybook!

5 Colorful Places to Travel

2. Sayulita and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. We might be taking a trip to this area in the fall, so I have studiously been researching and pinning as much as I can about the area. The buildings and walls all over the cities are gorgeous, and it's right on the beach.

5 Colorful Places to Travel
3. Wroclaw, Poland. This is one of those places I have never thought of visiting, but I have seen it floating around Pinterest and the web more times than I can count. After reading up on it and checking out the city, I gotta go! The architecture here is bananas. (image source)

5 Colorful Places to Travel
4. Aveiro, Portugal. Three cheers for the primary colors! This place looks like a dream. We have plans of returning to Spain, so I think heading over to Portugal for a few days would be a good idea.

5 Colorful Places to Travel
5. Marrakech, Morocco. Ahhhh, the mothership of places so bright and colorful it hurts! I am thinking a trip to Morocco needs to take place sooner than later. I already have Chefchaouen on my list, and it isn't too far from Spain either. Sounds like we just need a good month to travel all over the area!

Image sources 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At May 1, 2015 at 11:58 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

These pictures are gorgeous! Definitely makes me want to get traveling!!

 
At May 1, 2015 at 3:00 PM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

oh Marrakech is a dream of mine also :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

 
At May 6, 2015 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes! Give me all the color! :)

 
At May 6, 2015 at 7:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Morocco just seems like one of the coolest places in the world. Literally.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home