<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

4.08.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday




Tee: similar
Cutoffs: DIY from old jeans
Bandeau Bikini: Target
Turban Headband: c/o Do-Da Wraps
Necklace: c/o TomDesign
Bracelets: INPINK
Sandals: similar
Sunglasses: similar

1. You guys, it is 80 degrees today! Hence the beachwear. I am grateful for warm days and sunshine, which means long days at the beach and perfect evening strolls.

2. Fact: "SPAM" is short for spiced ham, in case you've been wondering your whole life (source).

3. These notebooks are adorable and I would like them all.

4. A random thing about me: I can't start off going to sleep with my legs touching. It probably stems from my aversion to prickly leg hair rubbing together, but I absolutely have to wear pants or put the blanket between my legs when they are bare. If not, I get the same type of chills as I do when hearing nails on chalkboard.

5. Would you rather eat two pounds of Starburst jelly beans or mini Cadbury eggs? And the two pounds must be consumed in one sitting. Choose wisely, friends — there's a good chance you would end up hating that candy for the rest of your days.

Labels: ,

9 Comments:

At April 8, 2014 at 8:22 AM , Blogger The Macons said...

I secretly love fried Spam. Gross I know. My dad used to make it growing up. Also, I would vomit if I ate 2 lbs of any candy, but I would have to say the starburst jelly beans bc hating the mini eggs would be a TRAGEDY.

 
At April 8, 2014 at 11:22 AM , Blogger Kristen @ The Saltwater Cure said...

I never knew that about Spam, but I do know that I don't like it. Unfortunately for me, it's a staple here in Hawaii. :P Love the simple outfit!

 
At April 8, 2014 at 5:43 PM , Blogger Kathleen Harper said...

Very fun combination. I love all these colors! That pink headband is fab
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

 
At April 9, 2014 at 11:08 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look adorable! i love those shorts! i choose jellybeans!

www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

 
At April 11, 2014 at 5:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I would dabble in trying a couple of fried Spam! Good choice on the candy :)

 
At April 11, 2014 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Kristen! Have you tried frying it like our friend above?

 
At April 11, 2014 at 5:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Kathleen!

 
At April 11, 2014 at 5:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Rhiannon! I am a sucker for the Starburst jellybeans, too :)

 
At April 12, 2014 at 2:53 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home