<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : The Steal: Aztec Print Cardigan

10.16.2013

The Steal: Aztec Print Cardigan


Hey, remember that one time I had a little online boutique? Yeah, me too. The perks of getting apparel at a wholesale price changed my closet and my approach to shopping. 

It's now been a couple of months since I closed up shop, and I've found myself aching in withdrawal, especially when I see a jacket or a dress priced for $80 that I know for a fact was purchased for $20. I know, I know, people have family to support and businesses to run, hooray for capitalism, blah, blah, blah... but I can't even! It would weigh too heavily on my conscience for paying a hefty 300% markup. And it should on yours too, if you care about that kind of thing (I'm one of those freaks in line at the store, "Wait! Hold on! I have a coupon!"... I am sure the people at Michael's loathe my existence). I can handle reasonably priced merchandise, and that was the whole mission behind Sprightly So. I wanted to give you on trend, quality items for a good price, while obviously still making a profit. The best of both worlds! But alas, motherhood took over and apparently I am a horrible multi-tasker because my heart just wasn't in it 150% like it should be when you own your own business. Someday, though. Someday. The timing will be right and the stars will align and it will be a magical concoction of designs and fabric and fashion awesomeness. Until then, I've got another thing up my sleeve.

I give you The Steal, my oh-so-catchy title for the new deal I've come up with to implement the wonderful world of wholesale into all of our lives. Grab a chair, and listen up, because you will want to be a part of this and I am going to give you the run-down.

I've started an Instagram shop, @shopalongabbeyroad (yes another one of those hashtag instashops, but mine is different and fabulous), where I will be offering an item I am wanting to buy for the wholesale price. You see, the way wholesale works is that you most often have to purchase the merchandise in bulk. Since there is no earthly reason why I need 6 of the same item in 3 different sizes, that is where you lovely peoples come in. If you love what you see, you can place your order by leaving the size you want and your Paypal email in the comments on Instagram. I will always list the quantity and size available and it is a first come, first serve type of deal. Shipping is an additional flat rate of $6 and I currently only ship within the US (I generally ship Priority Mail). Once the sizes are all snatched up, I will send everyone a Paypal invoice. The invoice must be paid within 24 hours, and once it is, the wholesale order will be fulfilled. I will email you to get your address and ship your item out within 2 days of receiving the merchandise (it will be approximately 4-5 days from the date you pay the invoice). In the event an item has sold out from the wholesaler in the time it takes to get buyers for all the sizes or to receive paid invoices, I will let you know in the comments it has been sold out, or refund you via Paypal if your invoice has already been paid. Easy peezy.

Okay, so now that you read that attorney-like of a novel description of how it works, I give you the first steal: The Aztec Print Cardigan. (as seen here most recently in the beige color on the uber famous Kendi of Kendi Everyday... for triple the price of what you will be paying). You may also recognize it from last year's Sprightly So inventory. It was so popular it sold out within a few weeks. I never got the chance to keep one for myself and was reeealllly regretting it. But, not anymore!  I've found a solution to all of our problems! It has been up on the Instagram shop for a day now, and there is only one medium left. It is priced at $23 (Paypal and applicable fees included), plus $6 shipping. If you know you and this cardigan are meant to be, act fast and leave your comment on my shop Instagram (@shopalongabbeyroad). In the off-chance you don't have Instagram, you can leave your size and Paypal email here in the comments, but only if you DO NOT have Instagram. It will get rather messy and confusing if I start taking orders all over my social media platforms.

And that's pretty much it. I am super excited about this new little diddy I've come up with, and I hope you are too. Not sure how often I will be posting wholesale items. I guess that is to be determined by my shopaholic mood swings ;) But seriously, it will be at least once a month, if not two, so be sure to follow along. Also, feel free to email me with questions or suggestions of items you want to see, and we'll see if we can work something out!

Happy wholesale shopping, my friends, and stay tuned for the next installation of The Steal!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At October 16, 2013 at 11:22 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Oh I love that! It looks so perfect.....hmmm, I think I need to add this to my wardrobe.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At October 16, 2013 at 8:13 PM , Blogger Amira said...

SUCH AN AMAZING IDEA!!!!! Woo hoo! Following :-)

 
At October 22, 2013 at 7:45 AM , Blogger Staci Cooper said...

i am obsessed with aztec/tribal everything.

 
At October 25, 2013 at 11:31 AM , Blogger Heather Nixon said...

Gorgeous cardigan x

Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home