<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : What To Wear: Valentine's Day

2.01.2013

What To Wear: Valentine's Day


Valentine's Day: A commercial holiday that gives parents a chance to get out and all gussied up for no particular reason other than it is Valentine's Day and that's what you do!

I quite like it.

Here is my dream outfit I would wear to said date. I obviously love the combo of red, pink and black and wore a similar outfit to this one, but this look is amped up with hearts and patterns to give it that extra Valentine's Day oomph (sequins and hearts, yes please!)

Are you lucky enough to be going on a hot date this Valentine's Day? What will you be wearing?

10 Comments:

At February 1, 2013 at 11:29 AM , Blogger Laura said...

I love all these picks. I am especially partial to the pink blazer and the heart tights. Too cute. I honestly have no idea what I'm wearing for Valentine's Day yet.

 
At February 1, 2013 at 11:51 AM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Such perfect ideas! I haven't decided what I'm wearing yet, but I want something classic and cute.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At February 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM , Blogger Jenna DeSantis said...

Hi Abbey!!

Love this outfit. It's just darling, the hearts are so perfect for the occasion!! I would love it if you checked out my latest post- it's a link up with a date night outfit too!!

XOX Jenna
Demureindiamonds.com

 
At February 1, 2013 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh, those heart tights are amazing. I need a pair for myself!

 
At February 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love your valentine's picks.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

 
At February 1, 2013 at 3:17 PM , Blogger Deanne Marie said...

great outfit combo!! I think Valentines Day has to be one of my all time favorite holidays to dress for. It is such a girly holiday.

 
At February 1, 2013 at 9:43 PM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

Love the little hearts on the flats!
I will be (hopefully) cradling my little one by then... But going out tomorrow night for a fun pre-V day outing before the baby comes... I have nothing red that fits me at this point so it will have to be whatever fits

happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At February 2, 2013 at 11:40 AM , Blogger Melina said...

I love those tights and flats! So cute!

 
At February 3, 2013 at 2:45 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I find this matter
to be actually one thing which I feel I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me. I am taking a look ahead to your next put up,
I will attempt to get the cling of it!
Feel free to surf my webpage :: business start up

 
At February 3, 2013 at 3:46 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

love love love the heart tights! Such a cute but simple way to add some fun into your Valentine's Day outfit :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home