<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Redefining And Revamping Your Space

2.04.2013

Redefining And Revamping Your Space


I'm getting that itchy, scratchy urge to revamp our living space (I'm mostly blaming you, Pinterest). You know, that one where all your old stuff bores you and is screaming for some color in its life? Yeah, that guy. 

In a dream I would ideally own one of those tufted, leather sofas. One day you will be mine, sofa friend.

Then I saw the new TOO Blu Dot collection at Target and nearly fell off my rickety old chair (I think it kicked me off because I was gazing fondly at its potential replacement?) when I saw these guys. Then the following happened:

Oooo! Add to shopping cart. Click. Confirm order. Click. It's miiiine!

Oh the joys of shopping online for furniture.

To further curb an insane furniture spree, I am redefining our space with new bright pillows and textiles to bring the spring feeling in right. And for now that will have to suffice. That is until I make a spontaneous trip to IKEA and then my plan of frugality will be kaput. Shucks.

Anyone else getting their spring cleaning, revamping itch yet?

10 Comments:

At February 4, 2013 at 6:36 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I definitely know that feeling. These are great ideas!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At February 4, 2013 at 8:18 PM , Anonymous Courtney @ shabbyloveschic said...

I'm pretty sure I drool over leather chesterfield sofas everyday. There is one at Restoration Hardware that is totally out of the price range right now, but totally on my wish list!! :)

xo, Courtney
shabbyloveschic

 
At February 4, 2013 at 8:36 PM , Blogger [then there was us] said...

Yes, yes and yes! I literally just posted about this exact same subject. I have the itch to just revamp, create and ok shop shop shop for new home goods. Great picks!

xx

Yesenia

 
At February 4, 2013 at 9:26 PM , Blogger Melina said...

Oh my god, I want that Chesterfield so bad! I would probably sell my soul for a couch like that. ::Sigh:: Like you said, someday...

 
At February 4, 2013 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Salli said...

Yes, my taste in decor has changed so much! I got rid of a bunch of my old kitchen decor and replaced them with white wear.

My living room needs HELP. It's a bigger scale than I am used to working with and I'm having such a hard time visualizing. Thank goodness for DIY shows. Also, have you seen the new show, Built?

 
At February 4, 2013 at 10:04 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

New house stuff is the best! I love white too. No, I haven't seen that show but I will check it out!

 
At February 5, 2013 at 4:59 AM , Blogger Lynzy said...

I could seriously go "home" shopping for weeks on end. I absolutely love that print and the lamp- great pieces!


xx L
www.sparklingfootsteps.com

 
At February 5, 2013 at 6:17 AM , Blogger pretty little things said...

great collection of home decor -- we have very similar style! xo

http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

 
At February 6, 2013 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

Ooh I loved that new collection at Target too! You have such a fun and well defined design aesthetic... I am still working on mine. All I know is that I NEED a cow hide rug! haha
xx

Here&Now
Enter My Lendperk Giveaway

 
At February 7, 2013 at 8:17 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I need that couch and the map!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home