<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Our Trip To Chicago

11.17.2015

Our Trip To Chicago



Time is truly a thief considering we were visiting Nanny and Papa in Chicago two months ago! Feels like I just stepped off the plane last week. How?! Why?! Is this a good time to watch Interstellar to remind myself it's all relative?

Anyway, here is a friendly photo dump of all of our adventures, which included, but were not limited to:











Playing at Kuiper's farm and barely missing the timeframe for apple picking and pumpkin scavenging. Oh well. At least I got whooped in a game of bean bag toss and ate the best apple cider donut of my life.



Bike rides and sneaking around Matt's high school.





Food. ALL THE FOOD.







Miss Chitown in all her glory. Chicago really is a stupidly pretty city. I could live there. 





Fishing and freaking out at the slimy nature of those waterbound creatures.



Now when do I get to move the Midwest? I make mighty fine cornbread, and I have an impressive ability to wear local sports team apparel like I am one of their most dedicated fans. I am sure I would fit right in! (Da bears.)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 17, 2015 at 8:11 PM , Blogger Kathleen Harper said...

What high school was that? That looks JUST like mine and I'm from Chicago/Chicago area too! Were you guys in Naperville? It looks like a super fun trip!
<3
katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home