<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : 'Have A Cute Day' Floral Wall Art Printable

3.18.2015

'Have A Cute Day' Floral Wall Art Printable

Have A Cute Day Free Floral Wall Art Printable The other week when I shared my "life is good" free wall art printable, there was a floral painting I talked about sharing, but I ended up making this cute little thing instead!

I don't really know where it came from. It just flowed out of my brush and onto the paper. And the result was OHMYGOSHTHISISSOCUTE! The inspiration for the words resulted from Kjrsten's old blog, but she now is a crazy talented film photographer. She was one of the people who inspired me to start a blog four years ago, so I thought it fitting.

Have A Cute Day Free Floral Wall Art Printable
Naturally, I had to share this floral wall art print with you! It is an 8x10, and yes, it is free! You can download it here. Please note that your monitor and the print itself may slightly vary in color, and make sure to print on high quality paper for the best results!

Also, I will be giving away an original (always more vibrant and full of texture and awesome) of this painting later today on Instagram, so be sure to follow along and enter!

Have a cute day, friends!

Labels: , ,

11 Comments:

At March 18, 2015 at 9:26 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

I love your hair! And are those your real eyelashes?? So pretty!

 
At March 18, 2015 at 9:49 AM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

Thanks girl! You know hot how to cheer someone up


Happy Medley Blog

 
At March 18, 2015 at 11:59 AM , Blogger Sarah Baird said...

Thank you so much for the printable! I love it. This would be great to frame and put on my wall.

 
At March 18, 2015 at 12:34 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Oh my! I love this! I will definitely be using this!

 
At March 18, 2015 at 2:30 PM , Blogger ChocolateFashionCoffee said...

that looks so amazing :)



Saci
ChocolateFashionCoffee
ChocolateFashionCoffee Facebook Page

 
At March 23, 2015 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much! And they are partially real ;) I put the individual lashes on to make them more full!

 
At March 23, 2015 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Anna! xo

 
At March 23, 2015 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you love it! :)

 
At March 23, 2015 at 7:10 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Yay! That makes me so happy to hear!

 
At March 23, 2015 at 7:11 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Saci! xo

 
At April 7, 2015 at 2:08 PM , Blogger Kjrsten said...

Ahhhhh so cute! I need this just for old times sake! x

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home