<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Mommy Mailbox Reveal

12.08.2014

Mommy Mailbox Reveal


The December Mommy Mailbox I curated with Haley finally came in the mail last week, and I was BLOWN away — and I already knew what was going in it! I am so excited to finally be able to share the goodies we picked out for the first gift box.


Greenish Gold Polka Dot Scarf. This little beauty is the perfect accessory for the holiday season. The gold polka dots are what do it for me, and I love it with a tulle skirt for a girly, festive look. (Come check out how to make your own DIY tulle skirt here! It's an easy, basic tutorial, I promise!)


Hello Maypole Felt Balls. I have spent hours searching the internet high and low for felt balls for garlands, so when Haley introduced me to this shop, I was 100% on board. The colorways are beautiful, and the packaging is absolutely adorable. Definitely one of my new favorite shops. And aren't the colors in the box this month perfect? I love a little pink thrown in for Christmas, and it will carry over through the rest of the year. I plan on making a garland for our mantel.


Make Pie Not War Triangle Necklace. K, so this is one of those necklaces you buy and wear with everything. It is simple and delicate and has the sweetest imprinted arrows on it. I've been wearing it nonstop since I got it!


Salt of the Earth White Ginger Body Creme. All I can say about this creme is mmmm, mmmm, MMMM! The scent is just right — not too strong, yet leaves your body smelling amazing. And my skin is soooo soft now. It is definitely one of those beauty products that makes you feel expensive and pampered, and the packaging is incredible.


Rifle Paper Co. Gift Tags. Because it just isn't Christmas without some illustrated Christmas tags! I love the whimsy these will give to our presents.


Plum Street Prints Art Print. Haley and I decided it would be fun to have this custom "It's A Wonderful Life" print made for the holiday season. It's a beautiful piece to place somewhere in the home, and a good reminder to always be happy and grateful.



I hope you love your gift box as much as I love mine. It was such an honor to collaborate with the Mommy Mailbox team and Haley to bring you this surprise, and it is definitely something I will be looking forward to in the mail every month. Be sure to add a monthly subscription to Mommy Mailbox to your Christmas list!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At December 8, 2014 at 5:51 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

I LOVE this idea. And what a fantastic box of goodies. Definitely looking into this.

 
At December 9, 2014 at 1:10 PM , Blogger Anne Hill said...

wow totally loving the stuff you ladies pick out for this! can't wait till I'm in the States again and can sign up for one!

 
At December 13, 2014 at 5:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Isn't it amazing?! Yes, you absolutely need to get a subscription. The stuff is top notch!

 
At December 13, 2014 at 5:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Anne! I can't wait for you to get your hands on the Mommy Mailbox goodies. Definitely one of my new favorite things! xo

 
At December 16, 2014 at 6:05 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I have never heard of this a snow I'm dying to try it! Gold polka dots yes please ;)


Nightchayde

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home