<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

12.16.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday






LOFT Honeycomb Sweater (similar)
LOFT Modern Skinny Jeans in Black
Forever 21 Western Ways Booties
Target Knit Beanie
Emilie M. Satchel Handbag
Make Pie Not War Triangle Necklace via Mommy Mailbox

1. This outfit, guys. This is the perfect on-trend mom outfit. A pair of well-fitting skinny jeans, comfortable booties, a loose sweater, and a beanie to cover dirty hair. Add some delicate jewelry and a big bag to stow away the diapers and, BOOM. You've got trendy mom dialed in. This is actually the main type of outfit I wear. I just rotate the colors, shades and hats.

2. Fact: Back in the day when chocolate first reached western civilization, it cost about $50-70 per pound based on the current US dollar (source).

3. There is an amazing giveaway going on over on my Instagram for some adorable activewear, in case you missed yesterday's post.

4. Raise your hand if you love the terribly corny Hallmark Christmas movies as much as I do! Can't stop, won't stop.

5. Would you rather have to wrap all of your Christmas gifts with your hands tied behind your back, or have to use your teeth to adhere the tape on your gifts but be able to wrap everything else normally?
Image Map

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At December 16, 2014 at 6:19 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Love the booties! So cute


Nightchayde

 
At December 16, 2014 at 1:09 PM , Blogger Anne Hill said...

totally obsessed with this outfit, pinning it now! ps your makeup is perfect you gorgeous girl you

 
At December 17, 2014 at 7:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much! xo

 
At December 17, 2014 at 7:02 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Anne! You are the sweetest :)

 
At December 17, 2014 at 8:54 AM , Blogger JLynn Justad said...

My regular gift wrapping looks like I had both of those things going on anyway so I can't answer that question. Ha! I will say, I do love those holiday movies on Hallmark but it means the Golden Girls re-runs are off until the new year and that makes me sad sometimes. Love this look! Very much my go to style as well! xx

 
At December 17, 2014 at 7:05 PM , Blogger Ann B said...

You are gorgeous! Your makeup is always perfect!

 
At December 23, 2014 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha, that made me laugh out loud. And I have to be honest, I have only watched one episode of Golden Girls in my life! Sounds like I need to change that. Thanks so much for your sweet comment, friend! xo

 
At December 23, 2014 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, thanks, Ann! You are so sweet! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home