<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

12.09.2014

A Random Thing Or Two-sday



1. Every gal needs a tartan plaid scarf this year. It's a cozy accessory, and I love that it makes jeans and a tee look crisp and polished. Definitely a must-have for a mama!

2. Fact: When the board game Twister was released back in 1966, its competitors and critics called it "sex in a box" (source). I literally laughed out loud when I read this.

3. I know I already mentioned this on Instagram, but my baby fever is OUT OF CONTROL. I swear 2014 is the year of babies and being pregnant. Am I the only one? I know that this phase of my life is all about getting married and having babies, but I am convinced there are certain years where people are more prone to having children. Let's blame it on the sun or the moon or something cosmic. Or the water. There's always something in the water for these kinds of things.

4. I just saw this video for the first time and it filled me with the warm fuzzies, which then filled my eyes and face with tears. It's a beautiful reminder to keep perspective on the true meaning of this holiday season.

5. Would you rather drink a glass of pond water or eat a handful of slugs?

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At December 9, 2014 at 3:17 PM , Blogger JLynn Justad said...

Slugs. Definitely the slugs. You never know what's in that water but slugs are like protein right? Or am I just using Lion King logic?

 
At December 10, 2014 at 6:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

your jacket, is perfect. i am in love. & you are not the only one with the baby fever! i'm pretty sure i tell my husband every other day that having a baby sounds fun, & i think it's because of all the cute babies & pregnant ladies i see in the streets & all over social media. you're totally right in saying that 2014 is the year of babies. whats up with that?! & as for #5, definitely drink the pond water, haha
xo
kerry
www.kerryjune.com

 
At December 10, 2014 at 7:32 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

This look is so chic! In LOVE with that sweater!!! You look fab!

xo
Melissa
www.sweetstylesbymelissa.blogspot.com

 
At December 10, 2014 at 10:17 PM , Blogger Brandi said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the green sweater. You look beautiful as usual friend.

 
At December 13, 2014 at 5:55 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Lion King logic has never failed me! Plus, any pond water I have ever seen looks scary. Although I grew up in the PNW and some of those slugs are FREAKY looking!

 
At December 13, 2014 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

I am glad I am not the only one! I don't know how much longer I can hold off! And I am with you on the pond water. The texture of chewing/swallowing a slug would be too much for me to handle.

 
At December 13, 2014 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Melissa! xo

 
At December 13, 2014 at 5:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks, Brandi! Right back at ya! xo

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home