<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : I Pretty Much Wear This Outfit Every Day

11.21.2013

I Pretty Much Wear This Outfit Every Day

Denim Shirt: Target. Boyfriend Jeans: LOFT. Beanie: Target. Booties: JCPenney (similar). Watch: UO. Sunglasses: Target.

Say hello to the I'm-recovering-from-birth/getting-dressed-is-overrated momiform, in which I double as a walking advertisement for Target. It's truly the most comfortable outfit for a mom on the go with wee little ones. I highly recommend investing in a grip load of button-down shirts for easy access nursing, beanies to cover unkempt hair, a bright pair of comfy pants to add some kick, and ankle booties to keep it winter cool. Sunglasses are optional dependent on your level of sleep deprivation.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At November 21, 2013 at 9:04 AM , Blogger Jenna Leigh said...

SOOO cute. I love the beanie

please, stop by....
http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/2013/11/when-in-doubt-wear-red.html

 
At November 21, 2013 at 9:55 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

haha i'm already scoping out some good button downs for when baby charlotte arrives. i don't know how i got away with only having three with william! #breastfeedingproblems ;)

 
At November 21, 2013 at 10:47 AM , Blogger Anna Demko said...

haha I remember when I just got home from the hospital and the first few weeks. I didn't want to get out of my pajamas lol You are doing great mama!

J.Crew Necklace Giveaway on happymedley.blogspot.com

 
At November 21, 2013 at 4:43 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

This looks so cozy chic! I wish I was hip enough to pull off outfits like this. Jealous.

 
At November 21, 2013 at 6:36 PM , Blogger Taylor Morgan said...

You look amazing!
I am in my second trimester, finally feeling better… but still hate the way clothes feel! HA

I hope I look as great as you when it's all over :)

XO
Little Blonde Book

 
At November 21, 2013 at 8:44 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

So comfy, I want to wear that every day!!

mamaplusmini.blogspot.com

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home