<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Pants, Shmants

9.26.2013

Pants, Shmants


Who needs pants when you have a sweet graphic sweater and the baddest sneakers known to man?  Luke has implemented a firm "pants optional" policy and I am fully endorsing it. He is becoming quite the trendsetter in the world of microfashion.

You go, Luke RoRo (I think we're onto a new nickname here, folks).

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At September 26, 2013 at 9:36 AM , Blogger Dawnelle @ Just Dawnelle said...

I am so with you on this one for sure!! I mean those darn pants just get in the way of all the running and climbing and crawling and playing that is so absolutely at the top of the priority list these days. Plus can we talk about how frustrating they are during diaper changes? Yep... I'm all about this new trend for sure!! I know my little girl is totally with us too!

 
At September 26, 2013 at 10:46 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

he is the cutest abbey, seriously :)

 
At September 26, 2013 at 11:07 AM , Blogger Kim Carberry said...

Aww adorable x

 
At September 26, 2013 at 12:46 PM , Blogger Offer KINDNESS. Choose GENEROSITY. Give LOVE! said...

I agree Luke!
Pants smants!!
What a cutie

 
At September 26, 2013 at 1:46 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

My kinda guy! I think we must be spirit friends :)

 
At September 26, 2013 at 6:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

k he is seriously the cutest!! I love his cute lil smile :)

madelinewhite11.blogspot.com

 
At September 28, 2013 at 9:22 AM , Blogger Jenna DeSantis said...

What a cutie!! Love his no-pants outfit. What does a fox say? :)

Jenna

 
At October 3, 2013 at 7:30 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

Where is that adorable fox sweater from??

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home