<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : When Friends Come To Town

12.12.2012

When Friends Come To Town


There is a black hole that follows me around, sucking up all of my time and the occasional shirt. I am absolutely sure of it. Anyone else feel this way?

Two of my favorite friends, Molly and Darcy, came to visit around Thanksgiving, however I am now just getting around to blogging about it! Geez, where does the time go? I'll blame it on the Christmas season. You know, all the shopping, wrapping and packing thing.

Anyway, we played, partied, and chatted the days away like old hens do, and I had the pleasure of interrogating their man pals (it's my best friend duty, duhhh).

We sure love having visitors! It's funny how people actually end up coming to see you when you live in California. I guess the lure of ocean is the kicker when deciding to take a little vacation ;)

Thanks for coming, friends! Love you!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 12, 2012 at 12:32 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

Aww, that is great! Thanks for sharing your pictures. They are lovely!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Girlfriend it is definitely the lure of the ocean. I'd visit Cali any day! ;) And hey, the late thanksgiving post is totally understandable. It happens!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home