<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Wear Your Maxi To The... Well, Max

12.06.2012

Wear Your Maxi To The... Well, Max

Shirt: LOFT. Skirt: Old Navy. Hat: Target. Scarf: LOFT. Booties: JCPenney.
 
I don't know if you know this, but I kind of have a thing for wearing maxi skirts and then knotting them. It's the best of both worlds, really. On the days I feel like wearing sweats and not shaving my legs, but still needing to look somewhat presentable as I traipse to the store, there is only one article of clothing that allows me to do so: the maxi. 

Maybe the next day I actually practice good hygiene and decide to not go all hippie on Matt with a nice coat of leg fur (that's a great mental image, huh?). What to do, what to do? Hmmm... I know! Knot the maxi. Still have the comfort of sweats, but in a cropped form of sorts.

And that, folks, is how you wear you maxi to the max. The end.

Labels:

7 Comments:

At December 6, 2012 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Danielle said...

I'm glad some one else feels the same way about maxi's as I do, they are the pajamas of skirts! You look adorable, love the hat and boots!

 
At December 6, 2012 at 10:59 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Haha I love the title. You're a doll!

 
At December 7, 2012 at 9:37 AM , Blogger Anne Hill said...

Love this outfit! I've never seen one knotted that high up and I love it!

 
At December 9, 2012 at 3:36 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing!
Do not hesitate to pass on my blog (of Belgium!) if you want it.
Kisses,
Lauranne

http://laurannefaitdesbetises.blogspot.be

 
At December 9, 2012 at 6:14 PM , Anonymous 2 day diet said...

You look so pretty.Your style look so fashion.love you.

 
At December 10, 2012 at 8:04 AM , Blogger Gray Cat Can Fly said...

wow !

:)

 
At December 10, 2012 at 2:58 PM , Blogger Caity H said...

I have a gray maxi skirt I got on clearance at Target and it's probably my favorite item in my closet right now. It's so funny because it is literally more comfortable than pajamas, but I get so many compliments on it! I'll definitely have to try the knotting thing!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home