<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Let's Talk About Les Mis

12.13.2012

Let's Talk About Les Mis

Blouse: LOFT. Sequin shirt: LOFT. Scarf: LOFT. Pants: H&M. Clutch: Target. Boots: MIA. Bracelets: H&M.

Les Misérables draws nigh! Let's have a small chat about that.

First, if you haven't read the book, read it.

Second, if you haven't seen the musical/heard the music, listen to it. Feel it, cherish it, and the movie will be the icing on the cake.

Third, I love Anne Hathaway. Chopping that beautiful mane of hers for the role of Fantine made me love her even more. While I wish I had the guts to go all pixie pageboy, I more or less resemble Anne Hathaway's character in Princess Diaries when the brush breaks off in her hair as they attempt to save her from the grips of unruly, matted hair.

How I just went from discussing a literary classic and musical, to a teeny bop movie from my teenage years, I have no idea. Perhaps it is because I was in my high school's production of Les Misérables, and I am subconsciously intertwining the two.

 Anyway, it's going to be phenomenal and I can hardly contain myself. Christmas day is gonna be gooood!

Labels: , ,

16 Comments:

At December 13, 2012 at 9:57 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

I love how you paired that top with that blouse! So cute! And I also cannot wait to see Les Mis. The hubby is refusing to attend (what a downer) so me and some friends are making a girls night out of it! So stoked!

 
At December 13, 2012 at 10:01 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

I can NOT wait for it to come out. I may or may not be at the theater Christmas day...

Anne has guts. I could never cut my locks as much as I love the short style!


xo

 
At December 13, 2012 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Love the top and the scarf you paired with it. The Target clutch is fantastic, too. Such a fun print.
I'm excited for Les Mis too. I've never seen the show, but I have read the book. It looks like it's gonna be fantastic.

 
At December 13, 2012 at 10:34 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

love your outfit.

and i love les mis have seen it on the west end twice--uh-mazing!

 
At December 13, 2012 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Jenna DeSantis said...

Abbey,

this is such a cute post!! I haven't read the book yet, although I was considering seeing the movie. I've met many fans who have seen in on Broadway- I guess I'm missing out?! Love the sequin top with the patterned clutch!!

XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

 
At December 13, 2012 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Jessica Gitler said...

I just love the sparkly shirt you are wearing!! looks so great the way you styled it!!
Jess
JESS CAUSE BLOG

 
At December 13, 2012 at 1:06 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I am so excited to see the movie when it comes out. I feel like it is going to be amazing. I love that sequined top so much. You look gorgeous.
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At December 13, 2012 at 1:56 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Let's talk about how much I want this outfit.

 
At December 13, 2012 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Whitney said...

I follow you but haven't commented yet, you look so gorgeous here, and you have the most beautiful hair in the land of ever!

 
At December 13, 2012 at 10:46 PM , Blogger Ashley said...

Im SOOO excited about les mis... but seriously, Im commenting because I had to tell you how cute your outfit looks!

 
At December 14, 2012 at 12:19 PM , Blogger The Egg said...

well, well, well.
aren't those boot just calling my name?

xo the egg out west.

 
At December 14, 2012 at 1:21 PM , Blogger Angela said...

NOt sure if I'll see the movie. Haven't read the book or really know anything about the plot/storyline but you are awful cute in this outfit. Method Clothe

 
At December 14, 2012 at 1:31 PM , Blogger AwesomeLiliiCheri said...

Wow !! Cute look honey

www.awesomeliliiicheri.blogspot.com

 
At December 14, 2012 at 5:27 PM , Anonymous 2 day diet said...

looks so great the way you styled it!!Love you outfit.

 
At December 15, 2012 at 10:11 AM , Blogger melindapollard said...

Love your outfit- you look gorgeous! And I love Les Mis, but haven't seen it in forever, can't wait to see the newest one!

http://mylifebeingrenewed.blogspot.com/

 
At December 16, 2012 at 5:26 PM , Anonymous avelinawood said...

Love your style.You look so pretty.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home