<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

12.11.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

 Sweater: LOFT. Collar: Sprightly So. Skirt: F21. Shoes: Ross.

1) I know I talk about Gossip Girl waaayyy too much (especially since I am almost 25... I know, it's pathetic) BUT... did you see the preview for the finale? Better yet, did you hear the cheeky, ominous jazz music? They are taking it to a whole new level. I am excited about the grand reveal of who the Gossip Girl is though. My bet's on Dorota. Any wagers?

2) Fact: Christmas has different meanings around the world; Christmas in Japan is a good time to eat fried chicken and strawberry shortcake (source). Last I checked, every day is a good day to eat fried chicken and strawberry shortcake.

3) Is this book for real?

4) Luke gets to go see Santa this next week. Keeping my fingers crossed the Santa is a good one, with real whiskers and all.

5) Would you rather be a dog or a cat?

And one more for promotional purposes...

6) The collar necklace I am wearing is one of the new collections I am working on for Sprightly So. If you follow AAR on Facebook, you will have heard the fun news that Sprightly So is being relaunched to an online women's boutique where we will be selling clothing, jewelry, accessories, vintage pieces, and homewares. Finally making this dream I've been sitting on for the past 5 years a reality! Yahhoooo! More detailed posts to come.

Labels: , ,

17 Comments:

At December 11, 2012 at 9:21 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

Dorota!! I never, ever even thought of her as a possibility!! That's a really good guess though and it makes sense! I'd be sad if it was her though because I like her and I'm hoping Gossip Girl is someone I don't like! Haha

I was thinking maybe it would be Jenny because I heard she's coming back for this last episode...

 
At December 11, 2012 at 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i never thought of dorota as gossip girl! i just hope chuck and blair get married. otherwise i'm going to be pissed.

 
At December 11, 2012 at 9:45 AM , Blogger Elisha said...

CAT! They get to be more lazy! ;)
You look GORGEOUS!

xo

 
At December 11, 2012 at 10:04 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

My cat naps all day in the sun so.... cat it is :) You look just as lovely as usual!

 
At December 11, 2012 at 10:12 AM , Blogger BeautyStyleGrowth said...

Love the skirt
k at www.beautystyleandgrowth.blogspot.com

 
At December 11, 2012 at 10:21 AM , Blogger Jill said...

You have a fun blog Abbey! Love the collar necklace you made.

 
At December 11, 2012 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Laura said...

Oh my heck Dorota! I didnt even think of that, how could I not!?! I bet you are right, that would be so crazy!I havent watched this weeks yet, but now I am more excited to... though like you I find this year to be womp womp wooooomp, which is ooober disappointing being the last, but it has never been my ultimate fav (like Parenthood, nothing beats that show, man this year is a tear jerker geeez!)

Also this outfit is fab on you, very flattering, your waist looks itty!

 
At December 11, 2012 at 11:27 AM , Blogger Kendra said...

absolutely LOVE THIS!!

 
At December 11, 2012 at 11:36 AM , Blogger Dearest Lou said...

I love that skirt, perfect color and style (:

xx

 
At December 11, 2012 at 11:41 AM , Blogger Camila Carneiro said...

I loved this outfit and I think that collar adds a whole lot to it, it's gorgeous!!
Oh, and I'd be a cat for sure cuz they know how to live, right?! :)
xoxo, The Brazilian Way of Life
www.camilagcarneiro.blogspot.com.br

 
At December 11, 2012 at 12:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

great post & outfit !!!

about gG i never thought of dorota as gossip girl!ohh my god but sist she think too!!

ps don't forget to check out my blod " new post "
http://fashionmadimoizelle.blogspot.com/

 
At December 11, 2012 at 12:38 PM , Blogger Shawna Faye said...

Ahhh! That skirt! I remember when it was at F21 and I convinced not just one but TWO friends to buy it but I didn't buy it myself because I already have a 2 bajillion skirts. Now I'm kicking myself!

And that collar is HAWT!

And I'm a cat for sure. I wish I were more like a dog though, all happy, loving, and care-free but I'm more like a grumpy cat.

 
At December 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM , Blogger Jessica Holly said...

I NEED that collar! You look fabulous :)

 
At December 11, 2012 at 8:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

You look darling!!!! Love your skirt.
http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

 
At December 12, 2012 at 8:39 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

Absolutely love the skirt. It's now on my must-have list.

Agi:)

vodkainfusedlemonade.wordpress.com

 
At December 12, 2012 at 5:34 PM , Anonymous 2 day diet said...

Love your dress very much.You look so beautiful.

 
At March 22, 2013 at 12:43 PM , Blogger Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

I love that skirt! So cute!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home