<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Month

11.28.2012

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Month


So this blog post title may sound like an ode to menses, but it is most definitely not because that title would be something like "It's The Worst Week Of My Life This Month, Somebody Please Knock Me Out."

It's that lovely time where I let you know I am accepting sponsors for the month of December! So exciting, right?

Well, I would love to help you promote your blog or business especially during the most wonderful time of year (yes, I mean Christmas). The last few months for my sponsors brought them a lot of great traffic and I am wanting and waiting to do the same for you! We are doing all kinds of fun things for the holiday this coming month and you just must be a part of it. Aaand because I am full of all kinds of Christmas cheer, I am offering ad space at a discount for December!

Click here to book your slot! Hohohohoho!

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2012 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Jessica @ Here(and)Now said...

I personally love the Passionfruit ads, it takes some of the awkwardness out of sponsorship (or am I the only awkward turtle?)
xx
Here&Now

 
At November 29, 2012 at 2:42 PM , Blogger Jennifer said...

ha, menses...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home