<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : A Random Thing Or Two-sday

11.27.2012

A Random Thing Or Two-sday

Sweater: LOFT. Leggings: H&M. Hat: Target. Scarf: H&M. Boots: Boutique.
 
1) While driving home yesterday, a little granny (handicapped sticker and all) chugged along in front of me. Going 20 under the speed limit as all the old timers do, I took time to admire her curly white hair poking out from the driver's seat. As we turned the corner, I saw fire engine red hair from the other angle. I immediately freaked out and got all kinds of excited thinking I was witnessing elderly conjoined twins driving, with fabulous hair nonetheless. To my dismay, the white haired beauty was just her trusty poodle sticking its head out the window. Cheap thrills, guys. I live for 'em.

2) Fact: There are no snakes in New Zealand. I repeat, there are no snakes in New Zealand (source)! Considering I am deathly afraid of the monstrous creatures, New Zealand suddenly sounds like a wonderful place to relocate abroad.

3) I bought these ridiculous leggins for $5. It was one of those moments I just couldn't walk away. High five to you, Black Friday.

4) How many of you read The Baby-sitters Club books? If you are a child of the 90's such as myself, you very well could run the risk of dying of laughter after reading this article.

5) Would you rather your laugh sound like Mozart's Piano Concerto 15 or Beethoven's Symphony #6 in F Major?

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At November 27, 2012 at 8:24 AM , Blogger Danielle said...

I love those leggings! I love them even more knowing you stole them for $5!

 
At November 27, 2012 at 8:51 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

you look great here - and OF COURSE i read those books - off to read the article now!

 
At November 27, 2012 at 12:05 PM , Blogger kendra @ little almanac said...

LOVE THE LEGGINGS!!

 
At November 27, 2012 at 3:13 PM , Blogger The Egg said...

at first i was all, "i need that hat!" and then i scrolled down and saw those pants.... in love.

xo the egg out west.

 
At November 28, 2012 at 12:30 PM , Blogger jenniemarie said...

Love, love, love the color of that hat! Target has been killing it with their hats lately.

 
At November 28, 2012 at 7:40 PM , Blogger Jenna DeSantis said...

Abbey,

Oh my gosh I used to (and still do) LOVE the babysitter books. Oh and Beethoven's concerto as a laugh? I love that idea, especially since I grew up playing piano! I love piano music still :-) Love your blog!

XO Jenna
Demureindiamonds.blogspot.com

 
At November 29, 2012 at 12:21 PM , Blogger Suzanna said...

This outfit packs a PUNCH

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home