<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.alongabbeyroad.com

Sorry for the inconvenience…

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Along Abbey Road | A Lifestyle And Family Blog : Bad Idea

4.27.2012

Bad Idea

Tee: Old Navy. Skirt: LOFT. Sandals: Lush Boutique. Shades: Boutique.
We just got back from Palm Springs round two and it was the perfect mini vacation.

Almost.

While Matt was out working, I got this genius idea (sike) to watch the movie 1408...while on the couch of our hotel room. If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's the one with John Cusack spending the night in a haunted, evil hotel room.

Bad, bad, bad idea.

We stayed in a Marriott hotel and not some creepy, old New York hotel, but I it was still frightening nonetheless. I especially freaked when he started talking about how all hotel rooms are creepy because you never know what goes on behind closed doors or how many people have been sick and died in the very bed in which you are temporarily sleeping. Keep in mind that I was staring at our hotel bed in horror as he was making this morbid, cynical speech.

Long story short, I didn't even make it all the way through and I will never be able to listen to "We've Only Just Begun" in enjoyment ever again.

The happy, joyous experiences of Palm Springs to come next week!

Labels:

13 Comments:

At April 27, 2012 at 5:15 PM , Blogger Tori Baldridge said...

That movie always gives the the eebie geebies!

 
At April 27, 2012 at 6:13 PM , Blogger Gentri said...

and that is why I do not watch scary movie. haha! I can't handle them. You look super cute though!

 
At April 27, 2012 at 6:44 PM , Blogger crissy // mama boss said...

Oh, this made me laugh! Yeah, watching that movie was a bad idea. But thanks for sharing. :)

 
At April 27, 2012 at 7:27 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

...well at least you know how to rock heart-shaped shades!!! love em'!

xo, amanda

http://mamawatters.blogspot.com

 
At April 27, 2012 at 8:20 PM , Blogger the creation of beauty is art. said...

I'll keep in mind not to watch that movie when I'm staying in a hotel! Loving those sunglasses!
the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

 
At April 27, 2012 at 10:41 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I hate that movie!! Super creepy and so truthful! Love your hair!!

http://hopefullittleone.blogspot.com/?m=1

 
At April 28, 2012 at 1:21 AM , Blogger Rachael said...

I haven't seen it but I want to now as I love getting spooked!Rx

http://sandersonsmithstory.blogspot.co.uk/

 
At April 28, 2012 at 3:28 AM , Blogger Alyx said...

Ooooh I hate scary movies! I so can't handle them. You look adorable, though.
Can't wait to hear about your trip!

 
At April 28, 2012 at 7:56 AM , Blogger Always Maylee said...

You look adorable in this outfit and those heart shaped sunglasses are so cute! That movie is so creepy... I'd rather watch John in romantic comedies! :)

co, Yi-chia
Always Maylee

 
At April 28, 2012 at 9:11 AM , Blogger Megan said...

Oooh that movie is so scary! It put me off hotel rooms for a while lol! I LOVE your outfit, so fresh and summery, it really suits you!

Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

 
At April 28, 2012 at 2:39 PM , Blogger I r l i n . n e t said...

Hehe, bad idea yeah! ;D What a nice blog! :D

 
At April 29, 2012 at 10:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I DO THIS ALL THE TIME! Glad to know I'm not the only one who gets crazy ideas to watch scaries all by my lonesome in the middle of the night and end up not sleeping for DAYS afterward.

 
At April 29, 2012 at 9:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol, it sounds like something I would do. Don't worry you got out alive :)

| Bright Green Laces |

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home